Sunday, April 1, 2012

FFwD - Cocoa Sables

Loved these cookies!  I added chopped white and milk chocolate that was leftover from a Tuesday with Dorie cooking project and they were delicious!

I made two rolls as directed in the recipe and put one in the freezer.  While you can slice still frozen its hard, really hard and works much better if you let the dough thaw in the fridge for a bit.

Having treats in the freezer that can be pulled out at a moments notice makes me feel like I have this home making thing figured out!  Easy and delicious.  My favorite combo!

Check out the other French Friday cooks at French Fridays with Dorie.  I hope everyone liked this as much as I did!

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to have a sweet surprise waiting in the freezer, isn't it?
    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved these, too! Yours look beautiful! So glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete