Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Thank you Allison at French Whisk!

Allison sent me a Stylish Blogger Award today! Really made my morning! Now for the hard part....I'm supposed to share seven new things about myself.  Here goes!

  1. I am a rower.  The year my youngest son went to college I needed something and I found rowing. Through rowing I've gained


 friends, fitness, confidence and peace.

  2. My mother died last year. This blog started because I had something to say about my mom. It was my first post Mom's Birthday Apple Tart.

  3. I cry easily.

  4. Favorite book - Razor's Edge by Somerset Maugham

  5. My husband is an airline pilot. We call him Captain Gary because of a wonderful video he made for our daughter in law's 2nd grade class. He begins by introducing himself and his crew. When he says 'Hi. I'm Captain Gary' the entire family falls a little more in love with this kind and generous man.

  6. I garden like its my job!

  7. I am a Fly Lady:)

I want to pass on this award to

 Life on Autumn Trail
Mixed Grill Favorites

1 comment: